Thursday 14 April 2011

when i miss my superhuman.

Miss him too much?
I guess this is a common problem for any couples, except for those who have hearts made of stone (and i do know some).
Recently well we had this problem where no matter how much time we spend together, it seems not enough for me. We’ve been seeing each other everyday for the last 7 days or more, for like hours each day and I still miss him whenever we part (tapi sebenarnya yang tu like a year ago). Actually it’s ok that way, until the missing thing got to me and dragged me into this emo-despo state. Then I  felt unhappy all the time, which in turn made him so helpless as whatever he did could not cheer me up.
Btw this is not the first time I’ve had this problem. To be honest I have it in every single one of my
uncountable
 relationships, not the one where I didn’t have real feelings for the guy though. I’m quite a passionate person, therefore, I miss my partner a lot, all the time. But mostly it’s manageable, like I miss him but it’s ok, i can still enjoy my life and wait for our time together. Now it’s different and i sometimes feel miserable without him.
This problem occurs many times before but don’t get me wrong it’s not the same this time. Previously, when i start to miss my then-bf more, i’d have to remind myself to curb it down because he didn’t miss me as much as I did  (well obviously he didn't have as much feelings for me as I did for him too).
I guess everyone know how calculative we can be in relationships (trust me you guys all are).‘Should I think of him/her more? Should I miss him/her more? Should I do this/buy that for him/her? Does he/she think of/ miss/care for me as much as I do? Is this too much? Does he/she deserve this?’  I know most of my friends are like this (if one of them is not, that one should have been my bf already). I have many guy friends who calculate their every move, every date should be just right. Like ‘by this time, I should be allowed to do this with/to her.’ And I sometimes think ‘why don’t you just forget it and let whatever happens happens?’
I know being calculative is good, it’s nothing wrong, i used to do it too, all the time. It’s like a self-defense thing, no one likes to give away too much and end up being the loser (or even worse, the victim). But here comes my advice to guys out there: maybe it’s better to just be honest and truthful. Tell her what you think when you’re thinking it. Do what you feel like and don’t care about what advantage/gain it’s gonna bring you. My friends keep wondering how come the girls they are after don’t have feelings back for them. The answer is: simply they don’t give the girls a good enough reason to fall in love with them.
I used to be that little smart chick and the truth is: it’s damn TIRING. To come up with every move. Having no plan A or B is sometimes easier to breathe. Though you should only apply this with those whom you can trust. To be defenseless to a stranger or simply one whom you don’t really understand can lead to grave endings.
In my case, he is one of those rare guys who are dead honest and gives their all when they are in love (his best friend hates him for that and even i'm worried for him if by chance i'm not his gf). Therefore I can trust him totally and not being afraid of getting hurt. When I asked, he told me that yes he loves me more and yes he misses me more but he can’t do anything more than he’s alrd doing and I’ll have to deal with this problem myself. 
To you guys who are reading my post till this point, thinking that I’m such a loser to trust whatever my bf told me or questioning the reality of it. Erhem. Just because you can’t do those things, it doesn’t reduce the possibility of someone else being capable of doing them [L].