Wednesday 6 April 2011

a moment like this.



Dear F,



Do u remember our phone conversation on your birthday last year? We talked bout our past and we laughed alots, like nothing bothered us. I was never shy with u. My goal was th love of a lifetime and a lifetime of love together. That is not much to ask is it? That is me, swinging for th fences and expecting great things. It will always sadden me that I did not get to share that life with u. U may have thought, in th last few months, that u had forever missed out on that life with me. That was not true. If at any time, u boldly stepped forward and stated that u wanted nothing more than a lifetime of love with me, u would have received a seemingly unending hug and a shoulder wet with my tears. Instead, u have made some relationship decisions that have troubled me. U are a good and trusting person, but I think u are also vulnerable due to th unresolved sorrows in your life. I am saddened that my love wasn't able to do more to heal your wound heart. It appears our relationship has dwindled down to a one way conversation via e-mail. Although u may read them, I feel they don't really reach u. It has been very disheartening to be pushed out of your life for th sake of a rebound relationship with one of th walking wounded in th battles of love. I thought I accounted for more in your life. So this is goodbye. I will miss you loads, just as I have in every moment in th last 865 days that I have been away from u. My heart was never really satisfied unless u was holding me in your arms. I have loved loving u and being loved by u. U have grabbed hold of my love and embraced it like no one else ever has. Please give me a call when life allows u to enjoy a warm hug, a good meal and one of your loving heart-to-heart talks on th couch. I will look forward to that day... if it ever comes (': 
Goodbye my ex. Thanks for everything. Though our time was short, u shaped my life forever (':

Love, E.